Thursday, April 5, 2007

Only Hers...

I went to get coffee with I.S. and B.M. today. I.S. was telling us about this boss he had who was 32 but still had a thing for college age girls. B.M. laughed and said, "Don't we all." It was a total guy moment. Men trying to put on airs with other men to throw their testosterone around. So, I piped up and said that I have a thing for college ladies, especially those in grad school at the University of Missouri. B.M. just rolled his eyes and said, "yeah, yeah." For those of you that don't know it my wife is a grad student at the University of Missouri.

I don't need to put on airs, I love my wife. I don't want other women. I guess my macho level just flat-lined, but I don't care. Even if I don't mean it, it is a betrayal to say it. I want her to know I am faithful, and I want everyone else to know it too. I love being only hers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was the sweetest good morning I could have ever gotten. You made my heart melt. I love you too...even if I don't really show it sometimes...you should never doubt it.

I love you being only for me, and I want you to know I am only for you too!!!! I try to be the lady I promised my dad and you I would be, in everything that I do.

Love you always