Thursday, March 29, 2007

Toes and Chicken Pot Pies

Last night I dreamed I was in China with my boss. We were at a dinner party and for some reason he was giving people a scientific explanation about my toes sticking through the ends of my socks. I am not quite sure what this means exactly. I have heard that dreams hold meanings to our unconscious minds. I wonder if it means that I shouldn’t eat chicken pot pies for dinner anymore. Maybe it means I need to cut my toenails. Or perhaps it means something more. Maybe it is the secret of life revealed to me in a dream and I have only to figure it out to unlock its secrets and save humanity as we know it! Probably not. I am going with the chicken pot pie theory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm or maybe it means you should be working in China!!! he he if you do decide to relocate there I would be happy to be your tour guide for a nominal fee :)
C~

Anonymous said...

I am with you, I think eating the pot pie was the deal breaker on the crazy dream! LOL!!!!! Plus it also depends on what time you ate it, the later the meal the crazier the dream! Try Taco Bell after 8:00 PM !!!!!LOL!

xoxoxox
sis n law

Anonymous said...

Is there any other food that puts your dreams over the top? You know in the 60s they had a term for weird dreams....psychedelic

Write on....

MoM