Saturday, October 8, 2022

Unexplained Dreams

I had a strange dream last night where I was showing my spousal unit a photograph.

Me: “Look at this picture. On the wall in the back, you can see a painting of a tree. I painted it before we left our old house.”

Spousal Unit: “That’s so cool. It looks like stained glass. And the tree is so big that you can only see the bottom part. And are those branches curving down from the top?”

Me: “Yep. On one side is the sun, so the tree and branches are orange, yellow, and red. On the other side is the moon, so the tree and branches are blue, purple, and white.”

Spousal Unit: “Beautiful. Who are those people in the photograph?”

Me: “That’s my father, my ex girlfriend, and me.”

Spousal Unit: “What are you doing?”

Me: “We’re playing tennis.”

Spousal Unit: “Well, why is your father hanging upside down from a harness from the ceiling?”

Me: “I have no idea.”


No comments: