Saturday, June 15, 2024

Notes from a Madman

Sometimes when I’m driving, I’ll ask Siri to take a note for me. I’ll go back months or years later and find the notes and have no idea what they mean. They could be grocery lists, I suppose, or possibly a dream I had, or a reminder for a new blog post, or maybe Siri just screwed up what I was trying to say. At this point, I have no idea anymore.

Here are some of my favorites:
  • My feet stank and then I ran off and had soup
  • Coming to stop and then running red light brother was cool
  • Told GPS to avoid tolls GPS immediately took me to the toll road has contract with toll authority
  • Waving at blind horses
  • Father hanging from the ceiling in a harness
And then some of them read like headlines in a newspaper:
  • Banana pudding and milk
  • Leek soup makes me toot
  • Smokers peeing on my suitcase
  • Cucumber scented resumes
  • The bus is coming

No comments: